Reception Hours: 9am to 7pm, 7 days
PHONE: 03 4137 6602
After Hours: Please call our Manager, Shane Dwyer on 0427 580 515
What Our Guests Say
(Five out of five stars) — A very clean, cosy cottage with great views from the deck and front rooms. A secure fenced large yard for dogs. Very helpful hosts.
A beautiful place, and everyone is just so friendly!
– Marie Connor
Definitely our favourite holiday spot. Victoria’s best kept secret.
– Joe Smith
(Five out of Five Stars) - Fantastic location, very clean and great communication with owner/manager. Perfect for a weekend away on a budget. Accommodated two couples with ease and is fantastic to be able to bring the doggos
(Five out of Five Stars) - A comfortable , clean & convenient B&B Set in a tranquil lake setting close to township & great facilities.A resilient community welcoming of tourists. Shane the property manager is friendly and very helpful. A fabulous stay & hope to return.
What is the approximate distance and time I should allow to drive to Mallacoota from Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Wagga, Bombala, Eden, Batemans Bay, Cann River, Ulladulla or Orbost?
- Canberra: 347 km, 4 hours and 18 minutes
- Sydney: 631 km, 7 hours 24 minutes
- Melbourne: 515 km, 6 hours 20 minutes
- Wagga Wagga: 515km, 6 hours 16 minutes (via Snowy Mountains Highway and Route 18)
- Bombala: 145 km, 1 hour 48 minutes (via Imlay Road and Princes Highway)
- Eden: 84.5 km, 1 hour 6 min
- Bateman’s Bay: 285 km, 3 hours 46 minutes
- Cann River: 69.5 km, 57 minutes
- Ulladulla: 337 km, 4 hours 30 minutes
- Orbost: 145 km, 1 hour 48 minutes