Reception Hours: 9am to 7pm, 7 days
PHONE: 03 4137 6602
After Hours: Please call our Manager, Shane Dwyer on 0427 580 515
What Our Guests Say
(Five out of five stars) — A very clean, cosy cottage with great views from the deck and front rooms. A secure fenced large yard for dogs. Very helpful hosts.
A beautiful place, and everyone is just so friendly!
– Marie Connor
Definitely our favourite holiday spot. Victoria’s best kept secret.
– Joe Smith
(Five out of Five Stars) - Fantastic location, very clean and great communication with owner/manager. Perfect for a weekend away on a budget. Accommodated two couples with ease and is fantastic to be able to bring the doggos
(Five out of Five Stars) - A comfortable , clean & convenient B&B Set in a tranquil lake setting close to township & great facilities.A resilient community welcoming of tourists. Shane the property manager is friendly and very helpful. A fabulous stay & hope to return.
- What to fish for in the inlet
- Why fisherfolks love Mallacoota (Fishing Monthly magazine)
- Some great fishing in Mallacoota (video)
- Holliday fishing in Mallacoota, Part 2, Part 3
- Mallacoota’s Abalone Industry
- Mallacoota balara Berents – the crustacean
- Engaeus mallacoota – the Mallacoota Burrowing Crayfish (endangered species)
- Mallacoota District & Historical Society – Guide to local names and their origins
- Photo: Mallacoota 1910 – Henry Lawson, Tom Mitch and EJ Brady
- All about EJ Brady and Mallacoota
- Mallacoota Inlet – Painting by Samuel Calvert (c 1890)
- Bastion Point Webcam – see what the surf is like to launch your craft from Bastion Point
- Mallacoota in the News
- The cool green of Mallacoota – At the end of his drive along Victoria’s coast, Steve Waldon finds an offer too pricey to accept.
- Mallacoota Magic – Writer Alan Attwood recalls his favourite holiday
- New Arrivals – Crested Pigeons
- On Returning to Mallacoota from Abroad – M Brandl goes poetic about this town
- Finches in my garden – Brandl on what make’s Mallacoota different (2000)
- The Great Penguin Count at Gabo Island Volunteer Lyn Salmon tells all in her 1994 survey of the population of Little Penguins on Gabo Island, near Mallacoota
- Valentine’s Day 2003- The Age
- A Little Mallacoota Magic – Darren Reid
- Travellers photos of Shipwreck
- Tom Worthington slept here – war and Mallacoota
- Wikipedia on Mallacoota
- Parks Victoria’s Guide to Croajingalong Park
- Good basic street map
- The oldest and coolest map – zoom in!
- Statistics 2003 – 2013
- Mallacoota airport details
- Mallacoota Surf Report
- Gippsland Tourism’s spin on Mallacoota
- Bureau of Meteorology’s monthly rainfalls and temperatures for Mallacoota
- Mallacoota seven-day weather forecast
- Yet Another Real Estate-based guide to Mallacoota – great on background and things to do.
- Mallacoota Online – from Mallacoota District Health and Support Service
- Monash Uni School of Rural Health profile of Mallacoota