Reception Hours: 9am to 7pm, 7 days
PHONE: 03 4137 6602
After Hours: Please call our Manager, Shane Dwyer on 0427 580 515
What Our Guests Say
(Five out of five stars) — A very clean, cosy cottage with great views from the deck and front rooms. A secure fenced large yard for dogs. Very helpful hosts.
A beautiful place, and everyone is just so friendly!
– Marie Connor
Definitely our favourite holiday spot. Victoria’s best kept secret.
– Joe Smith
(Five out of Five Stars) - Fantastic location, very clean and great communication with owner/manager. Perfect for a weekend away on a budget. Accommodated two couples with ease and is fantastic to be able to bring the doggos
(Five out of Five Stars) - A comfortable , clean & convenient B&B Set in a tranquil lake setting close to township & great facilities.A resilient community welcoming of tourists. Shane the property manager is friendly and very helpful. A fabulous stay & hope to return.
Terms and Conditions
- All children must be supervised at all times.
- No person/s must climb on the outside of the building.
- Strictly no party policy. No Noise between 10pm and 8am.
- The number of guest in a unit/cottage shall not exceed the number of guest on the booking in form, unless the manager has been advised and approval given.
- A minimum fee of $100.00 will be charged if you leave the unit dirty or in an untidy state or break or damage any of the property.
- No smoking policy: If you smoke any substance in an apartment, you will be charged full cost for removal of smoke fumes/smell from the apartment and any loss of income for the time the apartment is shut down to the public.
- Bruces Waterside Units managers reserve the rights to terminate the reservation immediately, without refund if the above condition/s are broken
- Management reserve the right to cancel or amend a booking due to unforeseen circumstances. Confirmation of booking occurs on receipt of booking confirmation letter and a 50% deposit.
- Pay 50% deposit up front to secure your booking and balance on arrival.
We understand unplanned occurrences can upset your reservations, made in good faith.
Our policy seeks to balance all concerns including difficulties in re-promoting a unit or cottage that has been withheld to ensure your stay.
- 60 days or more from the beginning of the reservation commencement --- complete refund
- 30 to 59 days from the reservation commencement --- 80% refund
- 14 to 29 days from reservation commencement ---- 50% refund
- 13 days or less unless otherwise negotiated will be --- 0% refund.
Collection of Information
In order to use the brucesflats.com.au website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by brucesflats.com.au is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from brucesflats.com.au customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you make a booking with us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Brucesflats.com.au uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com. You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Brucesflats.com.au may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Brucesflats.com.au does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the brucesflats.com.au site to external entities are not covered within this policy.