Reception Hours: 9am to 7pm, 7 days
PHONE: 03 4137 6602
After Hours: Please call our Manager, Shane Dwyer on 0427 580 515
What Our Guests Say
(Five out of five stars) — A very clean, cosy cottage with great views from the deck and front rooms. A secure fenced large yard for dogs. Very helpful hosts.
A beautiful place, and everyone is just so friendly!
– Marie Connor
Definitely our favourite holiday spot. Victoria’s best kept secret.
– Joe Smith
(Five out of Five Stars) - Fantastic location, very clean and great communication with owner/manager. Perfect for a weekend away on a budget. Accommodated two couples with ease and is fantastic to be able to bring the doggos
(Five out of Five Stars) - A comfortable , clean & convenient B&B Set in a tranquil lake setting close to township & great facilities.A resilient community welcoming of tourists. Shane the property manager is friendly and very helpful. A fabulous stay & hope to return.
Will my mobile phone work there?
Telstra, Optus and Virgin and associated mobile phones are fully supported in most of Mallaccota including our units. However Vodafone is not supported and Vodafone users will lose communications after about Genoa.
What is the approximate distance and time I should allow to drive to Mallacoota from Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Wagga, Bombala, Eden, Batemans Bay, Cann River, Ulladulla or Orbost?
- Canberra: 347 km, 4 hours and 18 minutes
- Sydney: 631 km, 7 hours 24 minutes
- Melbourne: 515 km, 6 hours 20 minutes
- Wagga Wagga: 515km, 6 hours 16 minutes (via Snowy Mountains Highway and Route 18)
- Bombala: 145 km, 1 hour 48 minutes (via Imlay Road and Princes Highway)
- Eden: 84.5 km, 1 hour 6 min
- Bateman’s Bay: 285 km, 3 hours 46 minutes
- Cann River: 69.5 km, 57 minutes
- Ulladulla: 337 km, 4 hours 30 minutes
- Orbost: 145 km, 1 hour 48 minutes
What time is check-out and check-in?
Check-out time is 10am, check-in is 2pm.
Whom do we contact onsite to pay balance or ask questions?
Yes, the onsite manager is Shane Dwyer. Contact him by phone on 0427-580-515 when you arrive with any questions.
Any current deals?
Yes, we have a deal that children and pets stay free.
Where do we clean our fish?
Check the jetty and wharf for an excellent and easy to use free fish cleaning area. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CLEAN YOUR FISH in _any of our units, please. It will play havoc with the septic and we’ll charge you extra for the unnecessary cleaning bill. That is all.
How much do extra people cost?
Extra people are free of charge up to the number of beds in the unit. Eg, 5 people in the units, 8 in the cottage.
What is included?
Our accommodation is fully self contained with fridge, microwave, washing machine, blankets, doonas, sheets, and TV DVD. We supply all linen, crockery and bath towels. Please bring your beach towels. You supply your clothes and food.
Any tips or traps?
- All children must be supervised at all times.
- No person/s must climb on the outside of the building.
- Strictly no party policy. No Noise between 10pm and 8am.
- The number of guest in a unit/cottage shall not exceed the number of guest on the booking in form, unless the manager has been advised and approval given.
- A minimum fee of $100.00 will be charged if you leave the unit dirty or in an untidy state or break or damage any of the property.
- No smoking policy: If you smoke any substance in an apartment, you will be charged full cost for removal of smoke fumes/smell from the apartment and any loss of income for the time the apartment is shut down to the public.
Bruces Waterside Units managers reserve the rights to terminate the reservation immediately, without refund if the above condition/s are broken.
Management reserve the right to cancel or amend a booking due to unforeseen circumstances. Confirmation of booking occurs on receipt of booking confirmation letter and a 50% deposit.
How far is it to the jetty?
Right in front of flats and cottage. It’s that close. One keen visitor hit a golf ball from the front yard into the water.
What are responsibilities of pet owners?
- Give your pet time to get used to this lovely place.
- Dogs are not allowed in the National Park. But they are welcome around other parks and the beaches.
- So keep them in the shade or somewhere comfortable.
- Please clean up after them.
- Don’t leave pets unattended inside.
- Please restrain pets from the bedding/furniture.
- Remember to bring your dog’s bowl and blanket.
How far to boat hire?
Boat hire is a short walk – 200 metres across grass to the water.
Is there parking for boats on trailers?
Yes. We offer several options: beside the units or in a paddock secured by gate behind the cottage.
How far is the pub?
One block away from waterside units. Across the road from the village units.
How far is the bakery?
One block away.
How far is the surf beach?
7 minutes walk to surf beach.