Things to do in Mallacoota
Reception Hours: 9am to 7pm, 7 days
PHONE: 03 4137 6602
After Hours: Please call our Manager, Shane Dwyer on 0427 580 515
What Our Guests Say
(Five out of five stars) — A very clean, cosy cottage with great views from the deck and front rooms. A secure fenced large yard for dogs. Very helpful hosts.
A beautiful place, and everyone is just so friendly!
– Marie Connor
Definitely our favourite holiday spot. Victoria’s best kept secret.
– Joe Smith
(Five out of Five Stars) - Fantastic location, very clean and great communication with owner/manager. Perfect for a weekend away on a budget. Accommodated two couples with ease and is fantastic to be able to bring the doggos
(Five out of Five Stars) - A comfortable , clean & convenient B&B Set in a tranquil lake setting close to township & great facilities.A resilient community welcoming of tourists. Shane the property manager is friendly and very helpful. A fabulous stay & hope to return.
Looking for things to do?
- Backroads Intro to Mallacoota.
- Generous off-street parking for your boat or at our jetty.
- Visit Bastion, Betka, Quarry, Secret beach and Shipwreck creek.
- Hire a kayak.
- Plenty of places to ride – Bring your horse!
- Ride a trail bike through extensive tracks.
- Walk around the lake on the boardwalk.
- Walk to double creek track.
- Walk on the mining track.
- Visit the pony-club.
- Climb the big Sand Dune and slide down.
- Play golf.
- Visit the Op Shops.
- Fish off the jetty, bank, ocean, beach and lake.
- Go to the movies in summer.
- Eat at Lee’s take-away, Lucy’s Noodle shop, Croajingalong gourmet, the bakery, the Golf club, and the pub.
- Photograph the pelicans and various other bird life.
- See how many different birds you can spot and name.
- See how many different wildflowers you can find.
- See how many different kinds of shells you can find.
- Make various trinkets and jewelry from the shells you’ve found.
- Explore the rock pools of each beach and name the creatures you find.
- Build sand castles.
- Float down the Betka river.
- Play tennis.
- Teach your dog to swim and dig in the sand.
- Have a massage.
- Go on a boat cruise in the lake.
- Take an ocean tour with Jason York to Gabo island.
- Take a joy flight to Gabo island to see the largest colony of fairy penguins in the southern hemisphere.
- Whale watching with Jason York at Mallacoota Fishing charters and Tours.